Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Australasian College of Paramedicine Limited will be held ONLINE on Friday 27th October at 13:00 (AEDT).
The purpose of the meeting is:
- To receive a Report on the activities of the College from the Chair, Audit and Risk Committee Chair and CEO,
- To receive and consider the Financial Report of the College and the Reports of the Directors and Auditor for the financial year ended 30 June 2023,
- To confirm appointed Directors, and
- To elect Member Directors.
To register to attend or submit an apology please go to the AGM event page by clicking here
- Only Voting Members (Life Member, Fellow and Full Member) of the College at the date of the Annual General Meeting are entitled to vote.
- By the Constitution, Full Members must be a registered Paramedic in jurisdictions where registration is in operation.
- Voting Members have a right to appoint a proxy (can be either member or non-member) if they are unable to attend the meeting. Proxy’s must be submitted on the official Proxy form and sent to the address specified. Proxies must be received at least 48 hours prior to commencement of the meeting.
- All members of the College at the date of the Annual General Meeting are entitled to attend the meeting.
By order of the Board,
25 September 2023