The College delivers a number of paramedic conferences each year, including our major international conference, research symposium, rural, outback and remote conference, trauma conference, and a number of other major events to meet the needs of paramedics.
- Emergency SA Conference – held biennially, Adelaide, SA.
- ROAR Paramedic Conference – held annually in June, Broome, WA.
- Trauma on the Border – held annually in April, Tweed Heads, NSW.
- ACP International Conference – Wed 21 to Fri 23 October 2020, ONLINE.
- A number of one day conferences are being planned for New Zealand.