The College delivers a number of paramedic conferences each year, including our major international conference, research symposium, rural, outback and remote conference, trauma conference, and a number of other major events to meet the needs of paramedics.
- Emergency SA Conference – held biennially, Adelaide, SA
- ROAR Paramedic Conference – 26-28 May 2021, Broome, WA
- Trauma on the Border – 19 March 2021, Tweed Heads, NSW
- ACP International Conference – 15-17 September 2021, Canberra, ACT
- A number of one day conferences are being planned for New Zealand.