The College delivers a number of paramedic conferences each year, including our major international conference, research symposium, rural, outback and remote conference, trauma conference, and a number of other major events to meet the needs of paramedics.
- Emergency SA Conference: Held biennially, Adelaide, SA
- ROAR Paramedic Conference: 27-28 May 2021, Online
- Trauma on the Border: 19 March 2021, Tweed Heads, NSW
- ACP International Conference: 25-26 November 2021
- Student Conference: 30 July 2021, Online
- A number of one day conferences are being planned for New Zealand.