Opportunity to work as COVID-19 Vaccinator in Southern Sydney Vaccination Centres and other Sydney Vaccination Centres.
St John NSW is looking for people who can work for St John NSW on a full time or part time basis across any of the 7 days a week.
St John NSW is facilitating the online training and assessment to become a COVID-19 Vaccinator for the following two groups:
COVID-19 Vaccinator HCP Categories
1. Authorised Health Practitioner Students that have satisfactorily completed:
- Dentistry, Medicine, Paramedicine, Pharmacy, Podiatry, Radiation Therapy, Radiography, Physiotherapy, or Occupational Therapy student who is entered on the student register in an approved program of study under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law; and is in the final year of fulltime study (or part-time equivalent), or penultimate year of full time-study (or part-time equivalent) where they have undertaken a clinical placement of the relevant qualification
- A Nursing or Midwifery student who is currently enrolled in a recognised course leading to registration as a nurse (division 1) or midwife, with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia who has completed the first semester of their second year of full-time study (or part time equivalent) at a minimum; and has undertaken at least one clinical placement in a hospital
- A Speech Pathology student enrolled in a course accredited by Speech Pathology Australia who is in their final year of fulltime study (or part-time equivalent); and has undertaken a clinical placement
- A Nutrition and Dietetics student enrolled in a course accredited by Dieticians Australia who is in their final year of fulltime study (or part-time equivalent); and has undertaken a clinical placement.
2. Authorized Health Practitioners that are a:
- Occupational Therapist
- Dietitian who holds tertiary qualifications in Nutrition and Dietetics and who is eligible for full membership of the Dietitians Association of Australia
- Speech Pathologist who holds a bachelor or post graduate degree in speech pathology
Please send through your expression of interest, HCP status against the above criteria, what your availability is to work full time or part time and when you are able to start working with St John NSW to firstname.lastname@example.org