Risk 2 Solution Medical & Emergency Response is a boutique integrated healthcare, safety, security and risk company who pride themselves on the high level of support they offer to their people.
Risk 2 Solution are based in Queensland and supply Doctors, Registered Nurses, Registered Paramedics, Emergency Services Officers and Security Officers to a diverse range of worksites.
They are currently seeking applications and expressions of interest from ESO’s to fill Permanent (or Casual) positions around Mackay and Central QLD for immediate start.
- Rosters will be 7 days on, 7 days off (day and night shifts)
- DIDO for local staff opportunity, Camp, accommodation and meals.
- FIFO Flights from Brisbane, Camp Accommodation, meals and car hire or company cars supplied.
- Experience (preferred)
Experience and Skills
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response OR Certificate III Public Safety Fire Fighting Operations
- Drug and Alcohol Tester Certification HLTPAT005
- Coalboard Medical (Desirable)
- Standard 11 (Desirable)
- Certificate II in Security and License
- National Police Clearance completed within the last 12 months (or willing to obtain)
- HR driver’s license (manual) C class
- Immunisations for Tetanus, Hepatitis A&B and Covid-19 (current)
- High level of written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
Find out more and apply
Disclaimer: The above material is provided by the employer and the College is not responsible for any inaccuracies. For any queries about the position please contact the advertised employer.