St John NT is recruiting qualified paramedics for its Alice Springs centre, in the heart of Australia. The town is recognised as one of the most diverse communities in the country, rich in culture and history. It is easily accessible by road, rail and air, has a vibrant calendar of community events and, as the gateway to many central Australian gems including the iconic Uluru, could be the once-in-a-lifetime experience you are looking for.
Alice Springs Paramedics operate on a 2 day / 2 night / 4 off roster.
You will find yourself:
• Responding to a significant number of medical and trauma cases requiring full application of clinical knowledge and skills
• Demonstrating your adaptive and creative thinking skills through overcoming language and cultural barriers in treating a diverse patient population
• Delivering care with a wide scope of practice supported by the new St John NT Clinical Practice Manual
• Developing an understanding of the unique characteristics of living and working under extreme weather conditions and in ‘out of the ordinary’ situations
• Treating complex cases, often in remote locations requiring 4WD, boat or plane access
This role presents a real opportunity to expand your scope of practice, benefits include:
• Base salary range from $81,456.45 to $85,689.83
• Roster allowance from $26,392
• Relocation assistance up to $10,000
• 10 weeks annual leave
• 10.5% superannuation
• Remunerated CPD
• Support to grow your career with paid study leave options
• Salary packaging
If you are up for the challenge of expanding your scope of practice in the Northern Territory, you will have:
• Current Authority to Practice as a Qualified Paramedic
• Current unrestricted drivers license
• Eligibility to work in Australia (Australian or New Zealand citizenship, Australian residential status, or valid work visa)
Find out more and apply. Applications close 5 March 2023.
Disclaimer: The above material is provided by the employer and the College is not responsible for any inaccuracies. For any queries about the position please contact the advertised employer.