In the summer edition of Response, we’re continuing to expand our magazine content, providing members with College information, features, professional and clinical practice, research, and education content.
This edition features:
• The College's new strategic plan
• AT paramedics Dave Brown, Matt Pickering and Daniel Tree, who worked on the frontlines in Ukraine
• Paramedic Ben Smith, who is providing urgent and after hours services at Cygnet Family Practice in Tasmania
• QAS paramedic and award-winning author Phil Davies
• How SA Ambulance Service is helping to improve the patient journey
• A paramedic's guide to practical and in-field research
And much more!
Click here to read Response.
We’re always looking for solid content and sector-relevant articles, research, interesting case studies, and stories from educators and students, so please get in touch if you’d like to help us drive the magazine forward and continue its evolution as an informative and important College publication! If you’d like to join our pool of contributors, please email Rob Garner at email@example.com.