In celebration of the College's 50th anniversary year, our autumn edition of Response is dedicated to looking back on the past half-a-century of paramedicine, where we are at present, and where we are headed in the future. We talk to the pioneers, the change-makers, and the unsung heroes who have contributed to the evolution of paramedicine into the dynamic and multifaceted profession it is today.
This edition features:
• The face of change: For Victoria’s new CPO, the goal is systemic reform
• Blood, sweat and years: Bill Lord looks back at the past and forward to the future
• Dr Peter O'Meara on the Professionalisation of Paramedicine: Reflections on
50 years of progress
• The evolution of Hato Hone St John's ECPs
• Madeleine O’Donnell: Pioneer of paramedicine tertiary education in SA
• Graham Howie on Paramedicine education in Aotearoa New Zealand: A personal journey
• Rona Halliwell, one of Air Ambulance Victoria's early flight nurses on her sometimes hair-raising experiences
• How representation is helping to close the healthcare gaps for Indigenous Australians
• 50 years of research in paramedicine
And much more!
Click here to read Response (member only content).
We’re always looking for solid content and sector-relevant articles, research, interesting case studies, and stories from students, so please get in touch if you’d like to help us drive the magazine forward and continue its evolution as an informative and important College publication! If you’d like to join our pool of contributors, please email Rob Garner at email@example.com.