The Debrief - EP4: It’s a journey not a destination!
About the podcast
Host: Andy Bell
Guest: Nick Abussi
About this Episode:
Andy & Nick will be discussing all things post qualification learning. From the how and the why, to the way in which the delivery of this learning is changing, and what that means for current and future persons in the field of paramedicine.
- He is currently a lecturer in Paramedicine at the University of Southern Queensland where he has been for the past three years.
- Prior to USQ he was lecturing at ACU (Brisbane) for four years.
- He has 14 years’ experience with QAS.
- Prior to QAS he taught search and rescue in New Zealand
- He is a confirmed PhD Candidate with a particular interest in the evolution of the professional paramedic education paradigm.
- Paramedic with QAS for 10 years. Has worked in a number of areas including Bundaberg, Cunnamulla, Logan and Ipswich.
- Worked as a critical care paramedic for 4 years on the Ipswich pod.
- Founding member of the free radicals paramedic podcast.
- Work part time within the private sector as an educator and clinician.