This presentation formed part of Trauma on the Border 2019.
Summary Logistics of IR / TRAUMA Ct PANSCAN. Trauma: Indications and Cases of embolization of organs (spleen, liver, kidney) and bones.
Biography: Dr Ben Pearch EBIR FRANZCR FRCR MBBS BSc
• Interventional Radiology consultant at Princess Alexander Hospital, Brisbane Queensland Health, 2012 - Present
• Interest in trauma, vascular and oncology
• Interventional Radiology Fellow Christchurch Public hospital, NZ 2011
• Imperial College Interventional Radiology Fellow 2010 • Radiology registrar St Marys’ (Imperial College) 2004-2009
• Anatomy Demonstrator with Prof. Harold Ellis Kings College London 2001
• Guys and St Thomas Medical School 1995 -2000
Presentation slides are available below under "Lesson 2", once you have enrolled in this course.
Interventional Radiology consultant at Princess Alexander Hospital, Brisbane Queensland Health, with interest in trauma, vascular and radiology.