State Medical Assistance (SMA) is an accredited and quality certified provider of non-emergency event emergency care, onsite medical support services and patient transport in NSW.
Operating a fully equipped modern fleet of vehicles, SMA is a preferred supplier for both private and public health facilities and providers in NSW.
It is SMA's mission to provide a supportive culture for its employees to thrive towards achieving excellence at all times.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified Registered Paramedics - experienced and graduate, to join our Sydney based operations on a full time, part time and casual basis.
Skills and experience
To be eligible you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- a relevant Paramedical qualification with AHPRA Registration
- good driving record
- first aid certificate and CPR (ALS1 is well regarded)
- current national police check
- current Working with Children Check for Paid Work
- current and up to date Record of Immunisations
- evidence of your right to work in Australia
- have a willingness to work a rotating roster
- present a professional approach and ability to remain calm under pressure
- adhere to policies and guidelines regarding confidentiality and patient sensitivity
What can we offer you?
- FIFO rotation
- Interstate transfer's
- exciting working environment's, including NRL
- structured on-going training, including ALS
- graduate paramedic opportunities
- supportive and inclusive organisational culture
- industry leading equipment
- Signing bonus for permanent staff before 31 August 2022
- Hold a satisfactory National Police Check completed within the last 6 months.
- Hold a current Working with Childrens Check for paid employment.
- Provide a satisfactory full driving history report.
- Full immunisation history in accordance with Category A workers.
- Must hold a current full NSW Driver's License without restrictions. (mandatory) and have the ability to drive in both city and country traffic conditions.
- This opportunity is for registered paramedics only and not suitable for students currently studying Paramedicine.
For more information please visit our website www.statemedicalassistance.com.au