The KJ McPherson Education and Research Foundation is now accepting grant applications in the following categories:
- Patron’s Research Grant – $15,000 (four variations available to nominees)
- Dr Peter Stephenson Overseas Study Grant – $5,500
- Paramedics Australasia Professional Development Grant* – $2,000
- Paramedics Australasia Student Scientific Grants* – $2,000
- Queensland Ambulance Service Research and Development Grant – $3,000
- Queensland Ambulance Service Professional Development Grant – $1,000
- Bundaberg LAC State Operations Grant – $5,000
- LASN Development Grants – up to $1,000 each (available for immediate consideration on receipt of nomination in the 2017–18 financial year)
- United Voice Outstanding Graduate of the Year Grant** – $1,000 (nomination by regional educators).
Up to $34,500 in research funding is available across the grants in 2017. For full details and to apply, visit the KJM Foundation website
For more information about the KJ McPherson Foundation, visit https://www.paramedics.org/kj-mcpherson/
Applications must be submitted by 16 October 2017.
* Paramedics Australasia is a perpetual KJ McPherson Foundation partner
** United Voice is a perpetual Foundation partner and provides a further $1,000 contribution on an annual basis.